We develop rich applications using, among others, HTML5 and CSS. Our Web-based applications adapt to navigation on pc, tablets and smart phones using responsive design; integrates multiple libraries and other technologies.
We are also developing our server’s ecosystem in C#, which provides REST services which our customers can customize and extend the functionalities and the behavior of our solution.
Working in an Agile development framework, we use the Scrum method and have integrated over time several good practices, such as TDD, as well as tools such as GIT, a continuous integration server and more. We are on a constant quest of improvement and innovation.
- Design and development of applications considering the architecture, code, and deployment
- Participating in the continuous improvement of the team and the company’s products
- Demonstrating initiative and imagination
- Flexible and comfortable in an agile and fast environment
- Working in a team and having fun (mandatory)
- Required: Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS, for web and mobile (phones and tablets)
- Required: Experience with unit testing
- Required: Bilingualism, French & English
- Asset: Experience in application development under other languages
- Asset: Knowledge of AngularJS, LESS, and/or other relevant libraries
- Asset: Mobile development (responsive design)
- Asset: Experience in TDD, continuous integration and automation (Grunt, Gulp…)
- Asset: Experience in an Agile framework, such as Scrum
- Bonus: Knowledge in C#, ASP.NET or general back-end development
What makes us different?
- You will be involved from the initial concept, even among the customers.
- Our continuous improvement is reflected among other things in lifelong learning; new technologies and new approaches.
- Rather than deploying a simple web site, we deploy a product integrated by companies, markets and a wide variety of environments.
- Few political and unnecessary hierarchies. Have an idea? Go and talk directly to the Sales VP or the CEO.
- Strong, dynamic family oriented atmosphere.
- Schedule flexibility, teleworking program, insurance plan, monthly massages and fresh fruits!