.NET Developer (Web/Cloud)
Mediaclip is currently seeking a back-end .NET developer with experience in Web APIs development (HTTPS, REST) and a strong interest for Cloud infrastructure and DevOps.
The candidate will participate in the design, development, testing, infrastructure choices and operations of a SaaS platform hosted on Microsoft Azure. This platform integrates our product personalization platform, which is already used by many of the largest retailers and international printers worldwide. The technological challenges are great and the learning potential is huge.
Evolving in an Agile development framework, we use the Scrum method andaim for excellence by using good practices (TDD, pair programming) as well as up to date tools (GIT, a continuous integration server, automated deployment, etc.). We are on a constant quest for improvement and innovation.
- Required: Great knowledge of C#
- Required: Very good understanding of the HTTP Web Services (REST/JSON)
- Required: Unit and automated tests, mocking principles
- Required: HTTP APIs development, and basic networking knowledge
- Asset: Experience in TDD (bonus for BDD), continuous integration and automation
- Asset: Messaging systems (RabbitMQ, MSMQ or ActiveMQ)
- Asset: SQL databases with ORM (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Required: Experience in building web applications with volume
- Required: Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Required: Desire to learn and perfecting
- Asset: Experience with a multi-tenant system
- Asset: Experience with a multi-server, asynchronous system
- Working with continuous deployment systems
Support agent, level 2
Mediaclip is currently looking for a IT technician to offer server applications support (software installed at the client, or offered in “Cloud” version). The wanted person will offer direct support for the integrators of our applications by email, and when necessary by telephone.
The support team provides support for the integration and development of platforms using our applications as well as internal teams. She is also involved in deploying new releases, improving documentation, automating our methods, and tracking calls with the development team. She is involved in sales support and application monitoring.
The small size of the team offers many opportunities to learn several technologies (Azure, .NET, Type Script, etc.) and to actively participate in the improvement of our methods and tools of work. The sought-after person will be eager to learn, will care about customer satisfaction and want a long-term job in a place where they will be happy.
- Experience in Level 2 or Level 3 customer’s technical support (minimum 1 year)
- Good spoken and written English, French spoken functional (the team is French speaking)
- Scripting experiences (PowerShell, Bash, etc.)
- Software development experiences (e.g. personal projects)
- Server management experiences (e.g. personal projects)
- Autonomy and self-taught
- Flexibility, patience and adaptability
- Interpersonal skills, good communicator
What sets us apart?
- We are at the cutting edge of technology and our market is evolving; the potential for innovation is high.
- We have a long-term relationship with our customers, both sales and support.
- You will be involved at all levels; propose business improvements, prototype architecture alternatives, support customers. Even though these services are already part of our team, only your interest will limit your implications.
- Our continuous improvement is reflected, among other things, in continuous learning, whether it is about the working methods, the technologies we use or the way the application is built.
- Little politics and unnecessary hierarchy. You have an idea? Talk to CEO directly!
Inside Sales Representative
Are you interested in building your career with a fast-growing company that is disrupting the status quo? Do you love people, technology and business? Do you like casual, fun, flexible and challenging work environment? Are you looking for a career in International Business Development? If so, we want to hear from you!
Mediaclip is seeking an inside sales representative to join our team. You will be the critical first point of contact for our potential clients and will be responsible for building and nurturing the top of the sales funnel. Through this role, you will eventually evolve towards the position of business development executive.
- Qualify early stage opportunities and capture details in CRM
- Be creative in generating sales qualified leads via phone calls, emails, Linkedin, trade shows, and other channels
- Understand business priorities of prospects and asses their fit with Mediaclip’s offerings
- Responsible for your sales strategy on your list of prospects
- Demonstrate Mediaclip Designer via web conference and answer preliminary product and implementation questions
- Schedule and participate in hand-off meetings with Account Executives ensuring a seamless experience and maximum efficiency
- Compel a sense of urgency in the client mind to prioritize moving forward
- Respond promptly to incoming inquiries and inbound leads
- Build strong working relationships across all levels including CEO of the customer’s organization
- 2-5 years of sales experience in a B2B environment (preferably in the software industry and with SaaS solutions)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or a mix of relevant experience and education
- Excellent spoken and written English /French
- Experience with sales cycle (including presentation, prospection, negotiation and closing skills)
- Experience using SugarCRM, ZoomInfo and other B2B lead sources
- A strong motivation for sales
- Ability in problem-solving and using consultative selling skills
- Team-oriented with strong collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity targets
- Strong ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Excellent communication skills in English with C-level decision makers: ability to listen to clients’ needs and communicate clearly how our solutions can help them
- Autonomous and a go-getter personality
- Methodical and well-organized.