Why Work at Mediaclip?
At Mediaclip we prefer to keep it real. So forget about the superfluous, and let’s cut to what’s in it for you:
- Say goodbye to the annoyingly expected overtime; come in, do your job, get out! Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Innovation drives us, and there’s still plenty to do. Our market is evolving, and we’re determined to stay ahead. The potential is yours to seize.
- Your opinion matters! Get involved at all levels; suggest business improvements, prototype architecture alternatives, support customers. Your interest is the limit.
- Always working on bettering ourselves: enjoy continuous learning, whether about working methods, technologies we use or ways our application is built. Much more awaits.
- Throw away the politics and unnecessary hierarchy. Got an idea? Directly talk to the CEO! As simple as that.
- Yes we have a babyfoot table. And a massage chair. Yes we are well located in a post-industrial revamped building in a trendy transit friendly neighbourhood. And yes we offer many of the perks found at other tech companies. But beyond that, what makes our employees stick around is our commitment to the things that matter.
- So if you’re in for No Bullshit, then Mediaclip is the place for you!
.NET Developer (Web/Cloud)
Mediaclip, a leading developer of software solutions for online product personalization, is looking for a back-end .NET developer with experience in Web APIs development (HTTPS, REST) and a strong interest for Cloud infrastructure and DevOps to join their team. For the last 12 years we’ve been growing our team to better deserve an international crowd of business customers located in more than 27 countries spread across five continents. You will work closely with the developer team and the development director to ensure the future success of the company’s solutions. Evolving in an Agile development framework, we use the Scrum method and aim for excellence by using good practices (TDD, pair programming) as well as up to date tools (GIT, a continuous integration server, automated deployment, etc.).
You will participate in the design, development, testing, infrastructure choices and operations of a SaaS platform hosted on Microsoft Azure. This platform integrates our product personalization platform, which is already used by many of the largest retailers and international printers worldwide. The technological challenges are great and the learning potential is huge as we are on a constant quest for improvement and innovation.
Required for Your Quest
- Great knowledge of C#
- Very good understanding of the HTTP Web Services (REST/JSON)
- Unit and automated tests, mocking principles
- HTTP APIs development, and basic networking knowledge
- Experience in building web applications with volume
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Desire to learn and perfecting
- Experience in TDD (bonus for BDD), continuous integration and automation
- Messaging systems (RabbitMQ, MSMQ or ActiveMQ)
- SQL databases with ORM (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Experience with a multi-tenant system
- Asset: Experience with a multi-server, asynchronous system
- Working with continuous deployment systems
Mediaclip, a leading developer of software solutions for online product personalization, is looking to add to their team a web application developer who wants to evolve in a learning environment. For the last 12 years we’ve been growing our team to better deserve an international crowd of business customers located in more than 27 countries spread across five continents.
Our application developed with AngularJS, TypeScript and LESS adapts as much to the navigation on PC, tablet and smart phones using a responsive design. Offering many interactions and features, it also pays special attention to the user experience. You will work in an Agile development framework using Scrum with the developer team and the development director to ensure the future success of the company’s solutions.
- Design and development of new functionalities
- Troubleshooting of defects and improve code
- Writing and maintaining unit and functional tests
- Contribute to quality assurance and application deployment
- Assist the support team
- Demonstrate initiative and self-organization
- Participation in the continuous improvement of the team and the products of the company
- Be flexible and comfortable in an agile and ever-changing environment
- Working in a team environment
Required for Your Quest
- Competence in HTML5 and CSS3 including mobile
- Experience with automated unit and functional testing
- Bilingual, French and English spoken and written
- Knowledge of AngularJS, LESS and TypeScript
- Mobile development and responsive design
- TDD, continuous integration, automation
- Experience in an Agile environment, such as Scrum
Join our growing company and be part of motivated and united team that loves using the latest technologies!