Manager – International Market Development and Digital Content Strategy
Mediaclip is a developer of white-label software solutions allowing retailers to offer online photo product personalization. Our software is currently integrated into hundreds of websites around the world, many of which belong to the Fortune 500. Indeed, 91% of our turnover is currently realised abroad.
We are a dynamic company that offers an engaging and truly stimulating work environment!
Are you competitive? Are you stimulated by challenges? Do you want to learn and show entrepreneurship? You’ve come to the right place!
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious objectives of customer acquisition and revenue growth abroad.
With the objective of supporting Mediaclip’s growth strategy at its head office in Montreal as well as internationally, the roles and responsibilities of this position are mainly to:
- Understand business strategy and the market to write strategic documents, articles, blogs and publications on the photo market (user cases, webinar, etc.)
- Develop and implement social network presence strategies to increase customer conversion by adapting content to the target countries
- Develop unique and relevant advertising concepts on different digital medias that are adapted to the cultural preferences of the target markets
- Management of technological tools allowing the follow-up of marketing initiatives (marketing automation, landing pages, emails, AdWords, etc.)
- Participate in the organization of trade shows abroad
- Supervise translation activities if required
- Excellent communication skills, good organizational skills and autonomy
- In-depth knowledge of social media
- Mandatory oral and written bilingualism with superior written communication skills (including writing and editing)
- Have a good knowledge of digital marketing, social networks, web monitoring and analysis tools and the web industry in general (Google Analytics, Mautic, Hootsuite, etc)
- Knowledge of HTML and Photoshop/Illustrator software (an asset)
- Speed of execution and learning
- Passion for the world of web marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Curious about new technologies
- Attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Demonstrate curiosity, initiative, creativity, versatility and good judgment
- Artistic sensitivity and aesthetic taste
- Level of Education: Diploma in Marketing, Communications Marketing, or equivalent
- Meet the requirements of the Go-Tech Program (https://www.aqt.ca/programme-gotech/)
- Relevant experience required: minimum of 2 years in a related field or with similar tasks
- A stimulating work environment where you can surpass yourself and make a difference
- International experience
- Competitive benefits and salaries
- The possibility of working with a close-knit team with renowned expertise
- Massages, flexible hours, telecommuting, babyfoot, fruits, coffee and more