.NET Developer (Web/Cloud)
Mediaclip is currently seeking a back-end .NET developer with experience in Web APIs development (HTTPS, REST) and a strong interest for Cloud infrastructure and DevOps.
The candidate will participate in the design, development, testing, infrastructure choices and operations of a SaaS platform hosted on Microsoft Azure. This platform integrates our product personalization platform, which is already used by many of the largest retailers and international printers worldwide. The technological challenges are great and the learning potential is huge.
Evolving in an Agile development framework, we use the Scrum method andaim for excellence by using good practices (TDD, pair programming) as well as up to date tools (GIT, a continuous integration server, automated deployment, etc.). We are on a constant quest for improvement and innovation.
- Required: Great knowledge of C#
- Required: Very good understanding of the HTTP Web Services (REST/JSON)
- Required: Unit and automated tests, mocking principles
- Required: HTTP APIs development, and basic networking knowledge
- Asset: Experience in TDD (bonus for BDD), continuous integration and automation
- Asset: Messaging systems (RabbitMQ, MSMQ or ActiveMQ)
- Asset: SQL databases with ORM (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Required: Experience in building web applications with volume
- Required: Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Required: Desire to learn and perfecting
- Asset: Experience with a multi-tenant system
- Asset: Experience with a multi-server, asynchronous system
- Working with continuous deployment systems