At Mediaclip, we are well aware that our solution’s flexibility and impeccable user experience have assured our company’s undisputed first place amongst the product personalization solutions. Over the past eleven years, we have developed several products and solidified strategic partnerships to provide more turnkey options to our clientele. Mediaclip ever-evolving software solution continues to interact with the market reality and new technologies so we can accompany our customers on their unique business journey.
As a matter of fact, we have proactively pursued this strategy by developing the Mediaclip Shopify App, connecting our Hub hosted solution to one of the world’s leading multi-channel commerce platform. Driven by our convictions and dedication to responding to a broader spectrum of needs, we now offer an App that facilitates the connection to Shopify, the e-commerce platform which powers more than 600,000 businesses who have jointly sold more than $63 billion and represents 6% of the top one million websites. Indeed, we are proud to present the new Mediaclip Shopify App, which will make adding product personalization to any webstore easier than ever.
The natural interrogation that lingers on everyone’s mind certainly is about the reason we believe a partnership with Shopify is of outmost importance. If we look at the benefits of hosted e-commerce, we quickly realize there are in fact many reasons for our strategic partnership:
- A hosted all-in-one e-commerce solution is easier to build with; its simplified store setup process and easy day-to-day management offer the opportunity to start selling quicker.
- A hosted e-commerce platform offers several advantages such as the freedom from servers’ infrastructure and the availability of several fully supported Apps allowing store owners to benefit from the latest technologies.
- Hosted platforms simplify store maintenance for the entrepreneur so that they can focus on what really matters — running and growing their online businesses.
And apart from its gross merchandise volume, our pairing with Shopify was based on its leadership amongst multi-channel commerce platform due to:
- Its fully customizable website, online store, and blog;
- Its limitless potential in regards to bandwidth, product inventory, and customer data;
- Its ability to sell anywhere your customers are;
- Its 24/7 award-winning customer support;
- Its industry-leading security and reliability.
Moreover, Shopify offers a variety of pricing structures and plans that work for businesses of all sizes.
In this context, we proudly bring you the new Mediaclip Shopify App, pre-connected to the company’s hosted cloud-based solution (Mediaclip™Hub) that provides the entire imaging infrastructure required to offer the personalization of any photo printed product online.
The App provides a continuous workflow between the storefront, Mediaclip’s editing tool, the shopping cart, and the final checkout process which automatically triggers the Hub servers to process files of personalized items ready to be fulfilled. In fact, with Shopify’s intuitive interface – great for the non-technical user – the only competency required to integrate the new Mediaclip App will be to click “next”.
Indeed, the ability to use two leading technologies in their domain has never been simpler or more streamlined. Combining Mediaclip’s flexible solution and the ability to offer any of your products for personalization on your hosted e-commerce has the potential to bring huge growth opportunities for your business, Shopify, as well as reassuring Mediaclip’s leader position. To find out further details about Mediaclip Shopify App, download the fact sheet about the product.