A recap of the news and triumphs we shared this year
Wow! Where has this year gone?! 2022 brought its own share of successes and challenges as the world pivoted out of pandemic mode. Through it all, we’ve become even more steadfast in developing the most strategic solution on the market – one that delivers product customization and merchandising strategies that drive higher revenues for retailers and enchant their consumers.
In 2022 at Mediaclip, a lot of exciting new development and successes were realized this year. As we close the year, we want to take a trip back on memory lane and reshare some of our greatest achievements this year. All of this was made possible by our talented staff, our knowledgeable partners, and, of course, our wonderful customers who put their trust in our team and solution to help them bring personalized products and gifts to their clients.
2022 highlights of the news we shared
2022 Company news
– Mediaclip presents its rebranding and the story behind the decision
Watch the video for the story behind the rebrand
– Mediaclip is ISO 27001 certified
– Mediaclip achieved a Great Place To Work certification
– Mediaclip offers a unique new employee benefit: “Cottage Office”
2022 Product launch review
– A new version of Mediaclip Designer with the following new functionalities
– Display Screen Views for Photobook Personalization
– Simple Themes for mobile devices
– Enhanced “Reorganize” process for Simplified Photobook Projects Conversions
– Theme Categorization for Mobile (Currently available for Hub customers only; On-Premise customers please review with your CSP Rep)
– Ability to add remote filters and image enhancementsNew InDesign Extension for easier creation of content
– New support for content-centric personalization
2022 Improved and available features
– Reduced navigation for a more intuitive design process
– Cross-selling for Shopify Integration App
– Asset size validation process
– Improved auto-layout behavior to select a layout when text is added to match the previous layout
– Ability to connect remote filters
– Many new featured themes and templates for calendars, travel & vacations, back-to-school, sports, and weddings.
Some marketing and promotion reminders to kickstart 2023 sales:
– New Year Greeting Cards and Calendar projects are still a vibrant product category until the third week of January
– Don’t forget to do a Christmas ornament liquidation sale
– Remember, many products can serve a purpose for different occasions throughout the year! Stay tuned for ideas on how to repurpose your products and freshen up your promotions cycles.
Stay tuned for more developments and programs to Bring your Products to Life in 2023!
🎊Happy New Year!🥳