Who we are
This website is operated by Mediaclip Inc.
A cookie, also called a cookie, is a small text file that is placed on your device (for example, a computer, smartphone, or other electronic device) when you use our website. This helps us to recognize you, identify your device, and store information about your past preferences or actions so that we can improve your future browsing experience on our site.
For example, we may observe the number of times a user visits the website, the pages that are accessed, the traffic and location data, and the original domain name of the ISP. This information helps us build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or used for statistical purposes, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can configure your browser to not accept cookies. The website below explains how to delete cookies from your browser. However, some features of our website may not work.
- Recognize you every time you visit this website and our demo sites (this speeds up your access to the website as you will not have to log in every time);
- Get information about your preferences and use of our website;
- Conduct research and statistical analysis to improve our content, products and services, and to help us better understand the needs of our users;
- Target our marketing campaigns more effectively by offering personalized ads tailored to your interests;
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Types of cookies
The cookies that are downloaded to your device are classified as follows:
- Session cookies: they allow our website to link your actions during a given browser session. These expire every time you close your browser and do not stay on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on your device between browser sessions. These allow you to store your preferences or actions on our website. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you will remove them from your cache.
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential for you to be able to browse our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you requested could not be provided.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated, anonymous and only serves to improve the operation of our website.
- Feature cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember your choices (such as your username, language, last action, and search preferences) and provide enhanced and personalized features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other sites.
The cookies we use
Intercom Messenger * (intercom-id-hjmohupy): This cookie is used to identify people who have recently connected to a particular device or computer, enabling us to provide effective and contextual customer support. Expiration: 9 months.
Mautic ** (mautic_device_id, mtc_sid, mtc_id): These are third-party cookies used by Mautic that allow us to use the Mautic service. We use Mautic to support our marketing activities. Expiration: 1 year for mautic_device_id; when the session expires for mtc_sid and mtc_id.
Google Analytics *** (_gid, _ga): These are third-party cookies used by Google that allow us to use the Google Analytics service. These cookies are used to track anonymous visitors to our website. We use Google Analytics to compile reports and improve the site. Expiration: 24 hours for _gid; 2 years for _ga.
Azure **** (ARRAffinity): This cookie is used because our website is hosted on Microsoft Azure to keep a visitor's session on a specific instance of the website within Azure. Expiration: When the session expires.
* For more information on Intercom Messenger, visit the official Intercom Messenger website.
** For more information on Mautic, visit the official Mautic website.
*** For more information on Google Analytics, visit the official Google Analytics website.
**** For more information on Azure, visit the official Azure website.
How to disable cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that they are not accepted. In this case, be aware that you may lose some features of this website or on our demo sites. For more information on cookies and how to deactivate them, please consult the website of the Commissioner for information on cookies: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour -master them .
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us, please email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on May 25, 2018 and updated on February 4, 2019.