Who we are
This website is operated by Mediaclip Inc.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies—these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided
- Performance cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our website, eg which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works
- Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
The cookies we use
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Cookies||Name||What they do||Expiry|
|Intercom Messenger*||intercom-id-hjmohupy||This cookie is used to track who was most recently logged in on a given device or computer, allowing us to provide efficient and contextual customer support.||9 months.|
|These are third-party cookies used by Mautic that allow us to use the Mautic service. We use Mautic to support our marketing activities.||1 year for mautic_device_id; when the session expires for mtc_sid and mtc_id.|
|These are third-party cookies used by Google that allow us to use the Google Analytics service. These cookies are used for anonymous visitor tracking on our website. We use Google Analytics to compile reports and improve the site.||24 hours for _gid; 2 years for _ga|
|Azure****||ARRAffinity||This cookie is used because our website is hosted on Microsoft Azure to keep a visitor’s session to a specific instance of the website within Azure.||When the session expires.|
* For more information on Intercom Messenger, visit the official Intercom Messenger website.
**For more information on Mautic, visit the official Mautic website.
***For more information on Google Analytics, visit the official Google Analytics website.
****For more information on Azure, visit the official Azure website.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on May 25th 2018 and last updated on February 4th 2019.